Re: CULT: rebloom -- indoor seedling

  • Subject: Re: CULT: rebloom -- indoor seedling
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:35:05 -0800 (PST)

Love that color, Griff! Interested to see come from this down the road.

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Sdlg 04R3, which I dug, potted and brought inside, is blooming nicely.  The lighting isn't too great for photos, but I'm attaching a couple.  It's a deep purple self, with beard the same color, as I expected.  6 buds, maybe 7, and nice height (30") and branching.  The flower form, however, is a little dated.  I guess that may be from a hidden gene in the parent whose identity was lost, since the pod parent has nice broad, semi-flared falls and usually produces similarly-shaped progeny.  I'll have to see what can be done with further breeding.  --  Griff

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites