Re: Autumn tryst RE93 weiler

  • Subject: Re: Autumn tryst RE93 weiler
  • From: <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:59:49 -0800

Hello Loic,
Your amount of bloom on three month clumps is absolutely unbelievable!  You must be doing everything right for your plants!  Very good pictures too... I think the people on iris photos would be surprised to know that your pictures are of flowers received and planted this past summer, incredible to me.....   thanks for the posts.
    Autumn Tryst has been blooming non-stop since July here but the field seemed to kick into spring-like bloom these past couple of weeks so I thought I would post a picture.  Keep up the great pictures Loic, they are a treat.
Best regards
Mike Sutton