LA Rebloom Photo: EASTERTIDE

  • Subject: LA Rebloom Photo: EASTERTIDE
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:32:03 -0700

I'll tell you what DID take me by surprise today.................when I saw a Louisiana reblooming, that I don't believe is registered as a rebloomer..............and it is EASTERTIDE.   I took a few photos of it as it is right now. Here are 2.  I've had this LA for 3 years and this is the first year it has rebloomed. Has anyone else ever had EASTERTIDE REBLOOM?
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=35050/stime=1162682091

Iris Iris plants Purple iris