  • Subject: tb-MY FRIEND JONATHAN/ sdb-ZAP/mtb- PERSONA
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:59:52 +0100

MY FRIEND JONATHAN a "dated" iris, and the colour is not very bright, but the strength of the plant seems unbeatable!
It's been here for only 4 months, has managed to bloom twice, has made 6 growths for next spring on top of having two bulging seedpods that i think will be big enough before the frost to finigh ripening inside!
The two pods are:
My friend jo X Zap  (Paul Black's stunning purple sdb with striking yellow beards)
My friend jo X Persona ( Keith Keppel strange striped MTB )
My purpose is to get sdlgs with enough RE genes that after a while, they'll produre REbloomers without any effort!
One can dream.....

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News