Variety expectations

  • Subject: Variety expectations
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:00:53 -0800 (PST)

Since I can't seem to either figure out how to get onto the discussion list, or get any help getting on it (which is weird since I've been doing lists for almost 15 yrs), I figured I would try here for some feedback....

In the meantime if anyone can help, it sure would be appreciated.....

-Beth

I was wondering if anyone can give me feedback on any of these varieties, specifically growth habits and whether or not they are likely to be happy in my upstate NY climate
Thanks

Beth

American Classic
Babbling Brook