Re: RE: REB: 20A13

  • Subject: Re: RE: REB: 20A13
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:55:30 -0500

Good eye, Mary Lou!  I noticed that, too, as I was photographing it.  But, in fact, it is an illusion caused by the slight curling of the petal, as this photo taken from another angle shows.  (Also, I had another look at the flower itself, which I had cut and brought in, just to be sure.)  --  Griff