Re: HYB: rebloom seedling,

  • Subject: Re: HYB: rebloom seedling,
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Nice to see this seedling form this cross- it does look really encouraging.   You have to pretty happy to get it blooming at the correct timing.
Finally got Twilight Fancies to bloom closer to its full potential here this last spring, it had been fairly narrow here.
Makes me more anxious to see what I'll get from the With Panache X Twilight Fancies cross.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Do You Yahoo!?

Recent Activity