In a message dated 11/17/2006 3:08:11 P.M. Central Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<do you have the picture of 1814-5
i love to see the different siblings of a cross
it's addictive>>
This is one I'll use in breeding.  There's a red one I like.  Most of the others, including two rebloomers, are a honeyed gold. I had a pod on this one but forgot to put a lace bag on it.  When I remembered, the pod was gone.  Deer.
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives