Lunar Whitewash

This photo has been trapped in my digital camera since Oct 4, 2006.  My battery charger went out and I kept forgetting to replace it!  Missed some beautiful pictures of the granddaughters on Halloween!
I highly recommend Lunar Whitewash.  It doesn't always give the best branching, and doesn't always give the best bud count!  But sometimes is does and LOOK what you get!!
I have seedlings (x Romantic Evening) that I hope will bloom this spring.  Always something to dream about!  <vbg>
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives