HYB: 03-16A1 Brazilian Holiday X Las Vegas

  • Subject: HYB: 03-16A1 Brazilian Holiday X Las Vegas
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:08:32 -0800 (PST)

This is a bicolor X bicolor plic cross which produced some fairly red seedlings.  I would like to see more substantial stalks on this one, but it has enough branching and never goes down in the wind.  This was one cross that almost didn't get planted after it germinated.  There's a long way to go to get form and rebloom regained, but it wasn't quite as awful as I had imagined : )
Betty- you may get those red reblooming seedlings faster if you tell people you are NOT working for red.  I'm really not, I swear.  Hmmm- if I crossed this one with the red Wearing Rubies X Matrix seedlings, I could get a red reblooming plicata- - it could work : )
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
where a stalk of Rosalie Figge is blooming inside in spite of staying out a bit too long through frosty nights

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Adventure Beat