Re: HYB: 03-16A1 Brazilian Holiday X Las Vegas

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 03-16A1 Brazilian Holiday X Las Vegas
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:25:43 -0800 (PST)

No Griff, none of them tried to bloom this fall.  It was a most difficult year to judge rebloom, almost nothing made it as our first frost was very early and much colder than typical.  Four seedlings that bloomed last fall did attempt stalks again this year, but only the IB made it.
We'll just have to see next year.  I didn't really expect much if any rebloom from my first generation crosses though.  This coming spring I will have some seedlings from the second generation crosses bloom.  Hopefully more of them will rebloom- and hopefully with better form.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
about 1/2 way through those 10,000 seedlings to find that one : )

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Entertainment News