Re: sdb-FOREVER BLUE

  • Subject: Re: sdb-FOREVER BLUE
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:24:51 -0000

hello griff

for westar it's meadow moss (no photo)
for forever blue, it's sigh (photo posted 11-13-06
for dancing rubies it's dixie pixie (photo posted now)

well spoted!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@...>
wrote:

> Loic and Chuck -- It's interesting that all three of these last
flowers shown (Dancing Bunnies, Westar and Forever Blue) have yellow
patches like "cheeks", which is quite unusual, and blue beards, yet
they are widely separated in time of hybridization. Don't see any
matches in their parentages, but maybe if one goes back far
enough . . . ? -- Griff

forever blue / westar / cry baby ) taken in the same conditions, so
they are easy to compare.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group