Re: SDLG-sdb-DD04-01a

  • Subject: Re: SDLG-sdb-DD04-01a
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:35:03 -0000

Thanks Robin for your support!

I might truly go crazy with overwelming happiness when they all
bloom!
Loic

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@...>
wrote:

> Loic,
>
> It is very exciting to see how many crosses you are making for
rebloom. And don't worry we have a great support group here for
iris hybridizers gone mad : )

> You shouldn't feel bad about liking a form that is not currently
in style. Think of how many seedlings that have been thrown away
over the years due to haft marks. And now we can't seem to get
enough. With as much work as there is in growing all the seedlings-
what you like has to count for something.

> Looks like you have lots of excellent rebloomers to work with.
I've been enjoying your photos immensely.

> Robin Shadlow
> Zone 5 NE

> http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___