Re: Red/black rebloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: Red/black rebloom seedling
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:36:58 -0000

You're telling me you have managed to get a POD o ROMANTIC EVENING!

i had been told it was pod sterile
But VISITING ROYALTY is supposed to have ROM EV as a mother
so I pollinated every single flower last year and i thought "they "
were right cos nothing took

You give me hope Thanks!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, <orders@...> wrote:

> Thanks Loic,
> Will have to develop stock for a few years before it can be
introduced, will put you first in line. Parentage is Q 341 x Q
805. (Twice Told x Snow Melt) X (Romantic Evening x Double Agent).
Just forgot to post it the parentage.
> Best regards
> Mike

__._,_.___