Re: Red/black rebloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: Red/black rebloom seedling
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:28:03 -0800 (PST)

Mike -
You sure have a great variety of regions just on this list who would love to test the variety for climate tolerance !
We sure are from all over the place - even the world !  there are folks down in the southwest, to me up here in New England, and of course all the folks in between.
I simply must have one of this variety too... make sure know what you name it !

Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Celebrity News