AIS REGISTER-spelling swap

  • Subject: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:42:48 +0100

I Think there's sth to check here

As i was making the tree of WIND OF CHANGE  i thought sth was wrong: look at the picture of WELCOME REWARD, it CANNOT BE  the father!

When you compare with it's sibling 4657 NEPTUNE'S COAT  you understand there must have been a swap in the spelling between WELCOME ABOARD and WELCOME REWARD

Especially if you consider that Hager had already used WELCOME ABOARD sib in AUTUMN CLOUD and BLUE ANEW

      AUTUMN CLOUDS

        (Ben Hager, R. 1990). Sdlg. RE4384BlWh. TB 45" (114 cm) M & RE (Sept.-Oct./CA).
        "Lightly ruffled pale blue, fading to blue white; beards blue white. T3532LtBl: (White Elephant sib x Avalon Bay) X Welcome Aboard sib. Melrose 1990.

        BLUE ANEW

          (Ben Hager, R. 1990). Sdlg. RE4384RndBl. TB 32" (81 cm) M & RE (Aug.-Nov/CA).
          Medium blue; beards blue white. T3532LtBl: (White Elephant sib x Avalon Bay) X Welcome Aboard sib. Melrose 1990.

                    NEPTUNE'S CLOAK
                      (Ben Hager, R. 1989). Sdlg. T4657RfLtBl. TB 36" (91 cm) M.
                      Ruffled clear light true blue; white beard. T3532LtBl: (White Elephant blue sib x Avalon Bay) X Welcome Aboard. Roris Gardens 1992.
                      WINDS OF CHANGE
                        (Ben Hager, R. 1992). Sdlg. RE4657LtBl. TB 36" (91 cm) M & RE.
                        "Fluted and ruffled light sky blue; beards white, tipped yellow in throat. T3532LtBl: ((Geometrics sib x Ice Sculpture) x Avalon Bay) X Welcome Reward. Melrose 1993. HM 1997"
                            I know it's not very important, and it won't change the face of the earth, but it's worth to pass the information to John Jones who himself can pass it to the person who can correct the data base..
                            I think the AIS Register is a FANTASTIC tool, i've been studying on it for 2 years now and the amount of knowledge you gradually absorb is tremendous!
                            I feel it's my duty to add my small contribution to make it better.
                            Hope i'm not the only one who feels that way!
                            Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland
                             Email : tasquierloic@cs.com

                __._,_.___
                Recent Activity