Re: [iris-photo] OT: Humor:Iris VS Dahlias

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photo] OT: Humor:Iris VS Dahlias
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:16:06 -0800 (PST)

That's a very nice compliment of blooms... really nice.. (and especially appreciated after our first really hard freeze last night)

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here