Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:22 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB-how do we apply pollen?

Betty says: "I apply pollen with the ring finger of my
right hand. "
It would be great to explore the different ways we've  all got to dab/ daub/ apply...you name it ...pollen on our dear loves.
Here's a picture of me caught in the act...
I use a small spatula bought at a paint shop.
A- I lick the spatula, first to wet it a bit so the pollen holds, second i'm sure there's no other pollen on it.

B- i get a tiny amount of pollen on the tip of the spatula.
C- ... you know where to put it, i WON'T tell you everything!...
Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group