Re: HYB-how do we apply pollen?

  • Subject: Re: HYB-how do we apply pollen?
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:10:24 -0800 (PST)

Colleen said "I reckon one anther is good for about 3 blooms."

That's about what I could get out of one.  No, I don;t usually try and stretch it that far, but hey, if you have  an anther from Decadence in your hands, its really hard to drop it when there is still pollen visible there  : )

I  still have to MAKE myself use tweezers, fingers are so much easier, but hives are somewhat annoying too.....

I like the trowel, that looks like it would work well on the refrigerated pollen.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

__._,_.___
Recent Activity