HYB-freeze pollen

  • Subject: HYB-freeze pollen
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:20:42 +0100

Talking of freezing temperatures, here's a picture of my alluminium bags i use tu put the pollen in the deepfreezer.
They are so small there's hardly any air nor moisture in them so i don't use any dessicant.
I also put only one at a time per bag so i take them out only one by one in the spring.
They must be used immediately, they just DON'T keep.
Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com
Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com