Re:family tree

  • Subject: Re:family tree
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:44:06 +0100

Sorry Linda
i thought you wanted to know where we got all the information we had to make the family trees, that's why i sent you to the ais register!
Glad you're already plugged !
I just sent a mail called "family trees on computer" with a photo of the screen of my computer with the result.
I  hope it will give you an idea of what i do.
Loic