Re: pedigree tree for iris

  • Subject: Re: pedigree tree for iris
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:47:44 +0100

Yes, Francesca, it should be coming soon.
Messages with photos attached may take 24 hours to come through.
The picture was a little bit bigger than 50 kb, I hope John Jones has not blocked it, but smaller was unreadable.

I've also sent it to you personal email address.
Hope you have it by now.

Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland