  • Subject: tb-CIRQUE DU SOLEIL-REB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:50:15 +0100

I have the privilege to send you the first reblooming pictures of CIRQUE DU SOLEIL.
Michael Sutton just told me it hasn't rebloomed for him yet.
May be Dutch climate suits it better than Californian!!!!
It's about time for our rainy areas to having a revenge !
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL   G. Sutton 2005
        (Blowtorch X Awakening)

Yahoo! News

Science News