Re: HYB: Parentage of Reblooming Diploids

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Parentage of Reblooming Diploids
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:58:22 -0800 (PST)

First, I'll e-mail offlist with mellita pictures.
Second, actually that's not the format I typically
use. I just quickly pasted those images together into
one JPEG for ease of sending. I usually look at
pedigrees in my own ACCESS database format. It's not
terribly user-friendly and I put the pod parent on the
bottom (which is opposite of what others do, it
seems). But it works for me. And I like being able to
see [images of] all of the ancestors back to the

This is what I usually use looks like:

Do you Yahoo!?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group