Blue-Gray Caterpillar

  • Subject: Blue-Gray Caterpillar
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 07:47:52 -0700

Well, at least it wasn't eating iris but seemed to like the tender leaves of the dahlia's. Wonder what this one will be?
Anyone know or have a guess? Will it be a beautiful butterfly or a moth?

Grasshoppers still bad. Watched a show on the plague of locust and grasshoppers last night. I hope we are not in the cycle until they find a cure(containment) for them.
It should help the birds though, plenty of food.

Hopefully I have another iris about to bloom. So maybe I'll have another pix soon of an iris to take  instead of all the caterpillars to practice on.

Blue-Gray Caterpillar (3
Blue-Gray Caterpillar (4
Blue-Gray Caterpillar

Linda in CW AZ