Re: HYB:Summer and late fall bloom

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Summer and late fall bloom
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:35:47 EST

In a message dated 11/7/2007 10:26:33 A.M. Central Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<Do you want these two lists as attachment in words or access or excell so it's easier to put in your datra base?>>
This is fine.  I'm able to lift them to enter in Excel.  Thanks a bunch.
I was really happy to see Cordoba on the list.  Have seedlings with it and Summer Radiance that look like they are really health and should bloom in the spring!  Florentine Silk is new this year and looking real good.  Makes for a winter of dreams!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website