Cult: Neglecta's Definition

  • Subject: Cult: Neglecta's Definition
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:44:50 -0700

 Hi anyone and everyone.

Please help!

Since more people seem to be on photo that chat rm. I'm sending this to both. Also posted on hort.net the other question about amoena.

 The definition for Neglecta says it is a bi-color, but the more I look at them to me they seem bi-tone.
Why am I getting so confused on this.

When I'm really trying to get something on paper and start researching I end up w more questions & confusion than started with, though I thought I had it clear in my head. Should make for good discussion tomorrow anyway.

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!