Re: Reblooming siblings

  • Subject: Re: Reblooming siblings
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:34:50 +0100

Cannot believe you have so many gorgeous rebloomers...but they will be too late for Holland...!
Still, for people living in Provence, or Spain , Greece or Italy, they will be really appreciated!

I'm sure you will croos these seedlings with earlier rebloomers, so we eventually get them too, up north!!!

loïc