Re: TB: Lunch In Madrid

  • Subject: Re: TB: Lunch In Madrid
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 00:44:52 -0800 (PST)

Robin,

This is an absolutely gorgeous iris.  The colors and pattern are wonderful.  Is this one of your intros or does it belong to someone else from your trip?  Is it a 2007?  I am assuming that it is a TB.

Wonderful.

Jan in Chatsworth

Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com> wrote:
Am finally going to get around to posting some pictures I took in Australia.  It was truly the trip of a lifetime for me, thanks in no small part to the wonderful generosity of the Blyths and the Modras.

This is a new intro- Lunch In Madrid

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where a lone stalk of Constant Companion is still blooming after 3 hard frosts