TB: Lunch In Madrid, Stars Turn Out, Glamazon, Mist Arising

  • Subject: TB: Lunch In Madrid, Stars Turn Out, Glamazon, Mist Arising
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:22:30 -0800 (PST)

Well don't I feel foolish, I didn't identify these properly.  Lunch In Madrid, Stars Turn Out, and Glamazon are all 07/08 introductions for Barry Blyth.  Mist Arising is an 07/08 introduction from Lesley Blyth.

Yes Loic, it was probably a good thing my daughters came back home ahead of me, it was very, very hard for me to tear myself away.   Between the irises, the wonderful people, the weather, scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef and driving the Great Ocean Road, Australia is a place dear to my heart.

Robin