TB: Never Been Kissed

  • Subject: TB: Never Been Kissed
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:03:46 -0800 (PST)

Never Been Kissed  is a 07/08 Blyth Intro.  The pedigree is Wintry Sky X Louisa's Song, and this is the kind of iris you would hope to get from two parents like that.
A funny story - maybe the 4th day I was at Tempo Two, I was walking past the named irises to get to those seedlings, and something really amazing caught my eye.  I went over to see what is was- and had to laugh at myself for needing to look.  It was Louisa's Song- still more than holding her own.