Re: TB: Broome Sunset Blyth 07/08

  • Subject: Re: TB: Broome Sunset Blyth 07/08
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:35:48 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2007 10:23:03 P.M. Central Standard Time, rshadlow@yahoo.com writes:
<<My youngest even touches a camera and its seems that it has some sort of problem next time I go to use it.  >>
Maybe she needs her own digital camera for Xmas?  <vbg>
Keep up the good work.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website

Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.