Re: Re: E-mail met bijlage 2008 SDL

  • Subject: Re: Re: E-mail met bijlage 2008 SDL
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 08:13:53 -0600

I hope you will continue to post your JI iris pictures.

Willy Hublau wrote:

Hi Anja,
It is just a one year old plant, i have to follw it for the nexts years.
Spyteful i haven't a website.
I can send the photo's to iris yahoo if the iris folks like to see JI, it seems to me that most of them love more the other kinds of Irises.
Greetings Willy