Re: Luminata flower

Mike Thanks for the close up. It's has great form, color and itensity.
Like the clumps for judging vigor etc, but I can see the close ups.
We'll be visiting Tehachapi in mid May, definiterly drive up to see
your iris.

Al Bullock Z7

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Sutton" <orders@...> wrote:
> Here is the single flower picture of the Luminata seedling.
parentage involves Fancy Woman, Suky, Momentous Occasion and Stage
Lights plus a bunch of unamed seedlings.