Re: Reblooming SA variegata

  • Subject: Re: Reblooming SA variegata
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:22:08 -0800

Thanks Betty,
Tropical Delight has been a great RE parent for us...have you used it?  Seems to be in the background of almost all our better formed RE seedlings...that or Bride's Blush or Spot On.
Just noticed that seedling cross V-270 Spot On X Fruit Stripe has 100% rebloom on the 14 seedlings.  All are TBs with interesting patterns and blends.  Unusual for a TB cross to have 100% RE sibs...here anyway.
Fruit STripe is an '09 RE intro (attached).
Mike Sutton