Re: Re: REB: fall cyclic vs other (was seedling help on photos group)

  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: fall cyclic vs other (was seedling help on photos group)
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 10:03:42 +0100

Hello Chuck
Do you call What Again a summer rebloomer?
Crossed with Forever Blue, it has given fabulous rebloomers, like your fabulous Autumn Jester that bloomed 4 times this year and Blueberry Tart, that bloomed 3 times. There is also Forever Violet and Summer Recall, that i don't have here, but must be good rebloomers too, mustn't they?
And what about Be Happy ? Here , it is also a summer rebloomer, and, crossed with Forever Blue,  Aitken got Double Your Fun and Grape Cordial!
There is also Cry Baby, that reblooms every summer here.
I have used profusely Forever Blue since you've sent it to me, have a look:
here are the crosses i made with Forever Blue this year:
pod pol seeds
B178= sangone x autumn circus forever blue 14
Blue Chip Stock forever blue 5
breezy blue forever blue 24
Desi Brouwer forever blue 3
forever maruchi 7
forever C144A = Plum-Plum X All That Magic 8
forever miss meredith 4
forever el presidente 12
forever B247A= sailor x stingray 8
forever blue B074A= james x forever blue 29
forever blue B109=experiment X forever blue 8
forever blue date 14
forever blue C044C= cry x A045B= (sapph jewel x what) 18
forever blue stingray 2
forever blue B178= sangone x autumn circus
forever blue ride the tiger
summertime blues forever blue 25
and the crosses from last year:
A044A= red heart x plum forever 8
A048F= djinn X bedford lilac forever 8
B204C= step ahead x forever blue forever 3
B306A=stingray x baby pr forever 11
bedford lilac forever 25
detroit forever 9
forever A020B-RE=whatXsapph jew 18
forever ozark 22
forever ruby 10
forever blue A020B-RE=whatXsapph jew 28
forever blue B156A=forever x cry 16
forever blue over & over 20
pod pol seed
captured spirit forever blue 33
elegant lass forever blue 45
eternal bliss forever blue 11
forever blue cheeky 14
forever blue A021A= Smell  X Plum 17
forever blue prank 13
forever blue claire doodle 5
forever blue punk 11
forever blue honky tonk blues 4
hell cat forever blue 9
immortality forever blue 24
love's tune forever blue 8
mariposa skies forever blue 21
pink fawn forever blue 19
roman noir forever blue 29
sailor forever blue 14
sky king return forever blue 16
snapie forever blue 30
thalasso forever blue 13
ticketty boo forever blue 24
voila forever blue 3
wizard's return forever blue 22
2006 :
pod pol
az ap forever blue 18
breakers forever blue 8
eramosa skies forever blue 17
experiment forever blue 30
forever blue captive sun 11
forever blue star of africa 8
forever blue chubby cheeks 7
forever blue cry baby 0
james bond forever blue 28
long john forever blue 14
mezza cartuccia forever blue 5
roman noir forever blue 23
step ahead forever blue 18
westar forever blue 8
Now, some exciting results:
here are the ones that maiden bloomed this summer (we'll see next year if they really are rebloomers, but it is a good omen),
this is the whole list, there are many from Forever Blue, and also from What Again:
B032B=cream X frankincense 07_12
B032C = Cream & Peaches X Franckincense 10_09
B297C=et bliss x punk 08_08
C014A= midsummer's eve x rom ev  09_09
C017B= miss nellie x buc arcade 09_02
C022A= demon x altar fire 08_30
C044B= cry x A045B= (sapph jewel x what) 08_29
C065A= A034B= (high wire x what ) X  unknown  08_16
C065B= (A034B= high wire x what ) X  unknown 08_14
C065D= (A034B= high wire x what ) X  unknown 07_22
C065E= (A034B= high wire x what ) X  unknown 08_09
C065F= A034B= (high wire x what ) X  unknown  08_16
C067D= (A038E = gypsy boy x hot) X aut tan  08_27
C067E= (A038E = gypsy boy x hot) X aut tan 10_17
C078B= blueberry tart X A045B= (sapph jewel x what) 08_27
C080B= capt spirit x forever 08_17
C080C= capt spirit x forever 09_04
C090A=dark crystal x autumn jester  08_16
C095A= dixie x cry 09_04
C105B= forever x punk 07_29
C138B=pink fawn X forever 07_05
C138C=pink fawn X fforever 07_18
C138D= pink fawn xforever 08_15
C139A= plenitude x cry  08_20
C144A= plum x all that magic 08_13
C160A= serenity X (A045B= sapph jewel x what) 07_27
C167A= sparkplug X (A023B= smelll x what) 09_10
C173A=  ticketty boo x forever 07_15
C173B=  ticketty boo x forever 08_12
C185A= fairy x elegant 08_09
C191A = (A045D=(sapph jewel x what)) X cheeky 07_26
C199= baby prince x ozark 09_07
C208A= cry x immortality  09_09
C209 = cry X Just teasing 09_27
C240A= punk x bounce back 08_22
C250A= tarheel x ozark 09_09
C262= wizard's x stingray  09_19
C264= (A052A=tweety X flamingvic) Xmidsummer's eve 11_10
C265A= A056A-speculaas x altar fires 09_05
C272A=sunny cinnamon x midsummer's eve 08_01
C273= (A056A=(gypsy boy x rom ev) X cassis)  07_10
C295A= finsterwald x hot  08_22
C312= nth jewel x pinch  08_24
C322A = Radiant Love X Bijtje:(pelexhot) 09_15
C330A= voila x all that magic  09_05
C331= voila X (A034B= high wire x what) 08_31
C343= angel heart x banana 07_20
C348B = Zing Me X Romantic Evening 09_12
C350A = Evercool X Popstar  09_23
C358A = Low Ho Silver X Immortality 11_05
C360= many manalos x et bliss 08_31
C364A= pink pele x rom ev 08_25
C375B= smash x miss nellie  08_27
C380A= aglow again x midsummer's eve 08_06
C382E= step ahead X A045L(= sapph jewel x what) 08_07
C383A= elegant lass x forever 07_30
C383B= elegant lass x forever 08_05
C387A= smash x elegant 08_31
C399 = Dante's Inferno X A001A ( baby bengal x Tiger Honey ) 09_13
C411A = Angelic Wings X What Again 09_20
C411B = Angelic Wings X What Again 10_03
C411C = Angelic Wings X What Again 10_07
C411D = Angelic Wings X What Again 10_10
C411E = Angelic Wings X What Again 10_31
C437A= gold reprise x (A023C=(smelll x what)) 08_13
C458= skyking returns x cry  08_26
C482A=unknown TB X unknown 07_25
C482B=unknown TB X unknown 08_15
C482C= unknown TB x unknown 08_30
C494A=unknown X unknown 08_16
It will be more interesting to see what really reblooms next year, but think it would be good food for thought.