Re: Any ideas? Freakless Bell

  • Subject: Re: Any ideas? Freakless Bell
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:57:59 -0500

Deb  --  Here's the description of 'Freckled Doll':
    (F. Dyer, R. 1982). Sdlg. D-203-79-D. SDB, 14" (35 cm), M.
    Light yellow ground, heavily freckled violet on edge; orange beard; slight spicy fragrance. D-163-73-D: ((Congo Wine x (Brassie x Black Baby)) x Congo Wine) X D-3-71-B: ((((Winter Carnival x Technicolor) x Ebony Echo) x Gypsy Lullaby) x Plickadee). Dyer's Iris 1982.
    When your "Freakless Bell" blooms, see if it matches the description.  --  Griff