Re: Freakless Bell & My Friend

  • Subject: Re: Freakless Bell & My Friend
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:57:03 -0500

B.J.  --  According to the AIS Checklist, you have a choice of four friends:
    My Friend Chelsea
     "       "     Dick
     "       "     Jonathan
     "       "     Lucy
None simply called My Friend.
Check back when it blooms, and we can see if it matches any of the above.
And where in Virginia are you?  --  Griff
Griffin's Den