Re: Re: Re: REB: Cricket Song MTB

  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: REB: Cricket Song MTB
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:44:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Loïc,
I can hardly wait to see what you get! I'm betting that they're will be some surprises coming. Almost all of my most unusual seedlings have come from CLOWN PANTS.
And by the way, I've got three beautiful seedling fans (and another smaller runty one) from Iris variegata (Beardsley clone) X Iris suaveolens var. rubromarginata. I had done this cross to [sort of] recreate the cross that gave me CLOWN PANTS. They should be very similar to CLOWN PANTS since the only difference is in the clone of suaveolens used (var. mellita for CLOWN PANTS).
Best wishes, Tom

Loïc wrote:

You are right, but i have so much on my plate already with my Tetra median crosses...

still, i have crossed Clown Pants with every diplo-MTB that was willing, hoping that by crossing the offsprings with each other, and also back crossing the offsprings with Clown Pants, i will start to get rebloomers in the second (and even more in the third) generation!