  • Subject: Re: TB: CINNAMON FRINGE
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:29:36 -0500

Donald  --  Cinnamon Fringe is an example of what I mean when I say that an iris that is beautiful in its own time is always beautiful.  --  Griff
Griffin's Den
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 7:42 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: CINNAMON FRINGE

Here are a couple of shots of CF. Libby sent this to me when I was new on
the old IRIS-L list. If you need to use one and need them larger, I can
send it directly to you.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA