HYB: Rebloom: Friday Night Chat

  • Subject: HYB: Rebloom: Friday Night Chat
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:29:03 -0500

Here is Mike Greenfield's 'Friday Night Chat' reblooming in my garden over this past weekend after surviving our mid-Atlantic coastal storm.  Two nicely branched stalks, but I missed a good full shot of the first by being otherwise engaged for a few days.  Maybe the second, if the weather holds.  FNC isn't registered as a rebloomer, but here's the evidence.  --  Griff

Griffin's Den
www.pilmore.com/griffinsden

JPEG image

JPEG image