Re: Photo: Violet Turner -RE 2010 (2), Violet Turner -RE 2010 (3)
  • Subject: Re: Photo: Violet Turner -RE 2010 (2), Violet Turner -RE 2010 (3)
  • From: Jill Gibson <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:23:45 -0600

Hi Linda, I'm pretty new to the group, but I like the photo of Violet Turner so much I had to write.  Beautiful plant.
Missouri - zone 5
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
Did it work this time?  It is really a neat good substance hardy RE. And beautiful.
Violet Turner -RE 2010 (2)
Violet Turner -RE 2010 (3)

Jill Gibson
Painted Acres Farm
Perennial Flower Nursery
specializing in Daylilies and Bearded Iris
Follow us on Facebook: