Re: OT: Rita Gormley passed on
  • Subject: Re: OT: Rita Gormley passed on
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:27:27 +0100

  that hurts !
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:43 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] OT: Rita Gormley passed on

Rita died during the night. I know many hearts are full.

Ellen Gallagher

As many of you know Rita and Tom Gormley  it is with sadness that I let you know that on Saturday night Rita had a massive stoke which resulted in irreversible damage to the right side of her brain.
It is a now a matter of time.
A grand lady who received the well deserved Distinguished Service Medal at the Fall Meeting in Portland.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Rita's family at this most difficult time.
Pat Toolan
ASI President