Re: Emailing: DSCN4908.jpg
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Emailing: DSCN4908.jpg
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:20:51 -0700

Loic,

I sure hope you have some seedling to try in my area for next year.  I've cleaned out lots of TB and going much smaller.  I'm also making my yard handicap accessible so need smaller things. Please give me advise of opportunities next year for growing some of you great inventions.

North Central AZ

Linda in CW AZ