RE: Current Garden Activities
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Current Garden Activities
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:49:41 -0500 (EST)

Oops.Now with photo.

Chuck Chapman

Here is a picture on one days work of garden clean up. About 800 lbs of rock. Have done this every day  for about two weeks now.

I wasn't able to  rototill rows last year because too many rocks had surfaced.  Tthey just keep coming back, but at least I can rototill rows next year.

Biggest one so far (several years ago)  was a granite rock just over 3ft long, two and a feet half across and just over two feet thick. Took three people to roll it out of its hole.

Chuck Chapman

JPEG image