HYB: REB: Thanksgiving present
  • Subject: HYB: REB: Thanksgiving present
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:48:55 -0500

Open this AM in the kitchen. A definite keeper. IMM X (IMM x AMITY
ESTATE). Eager to see if this one will bloom earlier with water and
fertilizer next year. First time to rebloom, third fall. Color looks
like there might be some blue (anthocyanin) pigment in it, but I don't
have the heart to pull a petal and find out.

The top of main stalk was frozen and killed (left in photo) before I got
it dug and potted, but the buds on the lowest branch seem to have come
thru ok. No idea of the bud count, but 4 on this bottom branch ;-)

Really nice substance/width & form is my taste. One of those with
better substance than I expected from the pedigree.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7

JPEG image

JPEG image