Re: HYB: REB: Thanksgiving present
  • Subject: Re: HYB: REB: Thanksgiving present
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:56:15 -0800 (PST)

Pretty Linda!
I've been living on the edge (not cutting and bringing inside) and still got a nice Thanksgiving present anyway - the volunteer seedling reblooming in the front flowerbed opened its second rebloom flower yesterday morning. I put a pink mum beside it to show how pinkish the purple is.
Hope everyone else had great Thanksgivings!!!