Re: REB: Not Ranks of Blue
  • Subject: Re: REB: Not Ranks of Blue
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 07:56:04 -0400

Definitely not VM in that row. I didn't think it was likely to be RANKS
OF BLUE - pretty sure it went to heaven, but am positive it's not DUSKY
CHALLENGER, which is what the nearest label says. The next nearest
label is 26pch, which is a peach amoena, also pretty sure it has gone to
heaven. Two other blue-purples in that row at one time - CHRISTIANE
ELIZABETH, but this one doesn't have a big white blaze; and BETHANY
CLAIRE. Maybe the latter? Beard does have some white. I'll double
check for tangerine in the throat. I remember digging out a huge bunch
of it for our club sale a few years ago and thinking I'd accidentally
dug all of it. It was doing very well here.

Branching is not attractive on this one, if that's a clue. Stubby.
Great ol big tall stalks, & BC is registered at 40 inches.

> Could your potted rebloomer be Violet Miracle? -- Griff

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b