From: Linda Mann
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:15 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Kinnard seedling & Happy Thanksgiving [2 Attachments]

Very nice, Rose. If you have time, I'd enjoy reading more about your
efforts towards rebloom. Recent progress plus reminding me of which of
the earlier ones you are working with ;-)

What else is in the pedigree of the Final Episode seedling? It may not
be an immediate step towards rebloom here, but it sure did fatten up my
seedlings for more than one generation, plus is late enough to avoid any
spring freeze problems.

Like you, I'm hoping this grandchild of Final Episode will rebloom
earlier in 2014. For those of you who didn't see this one on Facebook
already, maiden bloom on this one was this spring, dug a piece that
bloomed in a pot after a freeze that killed some, but not everything.
Final Episode, Tea Leaves, Matrix, IMM, CSong, Golden Apple, Crystal
Glitters, Gypsy Lord. Pod 2011.

<Attached is an 09 seedling 2nd generation out of Final Episode-maiden
bloom in the spring.
the first week of Oct it set 2 stalks-and early hard frost did not allow
them to bloom, but I have high hopes for next year.Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown,Mo
Zone 6>>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b