KENT

From: dpmallen@tds.net
To: CKentR@aol.com
Sent: 11/2/2014 6:36:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: How are you doing now that winter is here?

Hi Kent - just a heads up that I will not be going to Muncie next Sunday - I have that IDIS fall board meeting at the same time.  I need to quit eating anyway - all that Halloween candy did me in...I won't be able to fit into my iris vest if I keep it up.

After that meeting I'd like to meet you for lunch and have you look over the IDIS books.  I can drive down or if you are in the Brownsburg area I can meet you down that way.

Also, I am still on the fence about the national in Portland.  Have not sent the money in yet.  Plus I just found out last night my son and his wife are expecting the first grandchild "at the end of May" so that might keep me at home.  They are going to the doctor on Monday and maybe I will get a due date and can work around it. I doubt one should go off on an iris trip and miss the entry of the first grand child, but will keep debating it...

Cheers, Peggy